Shining a Light on Incubators and Startups
The Startup Pavilion is a specialized program that allows emerging companies to showcase new products and technologies in the exhibit hall at Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America—at a competitive rate. Make valuable connections with potential partners, customers, and investors at the first major solar + energy storage event of the year.
The program costs $2,800 and includes:
- 10×10 Booth & basic furnishings (1 stool, 1 countertop, trash can)
- 5amp Electrical drop
- Exhibitor listing in Event Guide and Mobile App
- 5 Exhibitor badges
- Marketing promotions
Requirements and Eligibility
- Company must submit an application.
- Company’s technology must fit into specific categories such as: concentrating solar power; electric vehicle; smart grid; microgrid; and/or energy storage
- Company must retain less than 20 employees.
- Company must be in business for under 3 years.
Not sure if your company fits the bill, and want to learn more? Contact our Sales team by email at ISNAsales@divcom.com.
Please Note: Application will be reviewed by Intersolar North America Event Management. If approved, the selected company has 2 weeks to reserve a booth and sign. Participation in the Startup Pavilion will be up to two years, consecutive or not.