Additional registration required ($) for workshops held on Tuesday January 16th.
This NABCEP registered training session reviews solar photovoltaic (PV) system requirements and changes in the National Electrical Code, from 2017 through 2023 and focusing on Articles 690 and 705. Participants will learn installation best practices and common code violations to avoid in PV system installation along with requirements specific to:
- Equipment listing and labeling requirements
- Rapid shutdown requirements
- Circuit calculations and wiring methods
- Overcurrent protection sizing and installation
- Interconnection requirements, and more
Through this course electrical contractors, installers, and inspectors will gain valuable insight on code requirements and installation best practices for PV systems
This workshop will offer 3 CEUs applicable to recertification of NABCEP credentials.