PORTLAND, Maine – Intersolar North America (ISNA) and Energy Storage North America (ESNA), the industry’s flagship solar + storage event, today welcome over 6,000 attendees to the Long Beach Convention Center for its annual solar + storage event occurring February 14-16. Dedicated to advancing the energy transition, the event features five keynote addresses, 350+ exhibiting companies, 24 conference sessions, the third annual Solar Games installer competition, and new learning and networking opportunities.
“Excitement is high as we open this year’s Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America event,” said Wes Doane, Event Director, Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America. “With our highly anticipated keynote speakers, carefully curated conference sessions, and new networking platforms and activities, we are confident that this year’s event will exceed expectations for attendees and exhibitors alike.”
Forward-Looking Educational Programming
Today, the first keynote presentations will kick off three days of learning, with nearly 100 conference speakers sharing insights and expertise across 24 conference sessions focused on solar, energy storage, and EV charging infrastructure. For some attendees, the learning began yesterday during pre-conference workshops presented by experts from leading organizations (including the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners, California Energy Storage Alliance, Green Hydrogen Coalition, and more).
A Sold-Out Exhibition Floor
Over 350 exhibiting companies are expected to connect with thousands of installers, innovators, and decision-makers in the #isnaesna23 exhibit hall (which features the Energy Storage North America Pavilion, EV Charging Infrastructure Pavilion, and Startup Pavilion) and new outdoor space. In addition to getting a close-up look at new products, services, and solutions, attendees will also have the opportunity to explore real-world applications and industry updates during show-floor presentations at The Hub—and connect with other professionals within the new Networking Lounge and during show-floor happy hours.
#isnaesna23 attendees can look forward to the following events this week:
- Engaging keynote sessions delivered by renowned industry leaders:
- “Innovation on the Front Line: Solar and Storage Leadership on Community Engagement,” by Honorable Shalanda Baker (U.S. Department of Energy)
- “Digital’s Role in Transforming Solar and Storage,” by Krishna Vanka (Fluence)
- “The Race to Zero: Leading the Charge on a Zero-Carbon Grid,” by Marty Adams (Los Angeles Department of Water and Power) with Stephen Lacey (Post Script Media)
- “Corporate Climate Leadership: Getting to Carbon-negative by 2030,” by Audrey Lee (Microsoft)
- “How Solar and Storage Lead the Way to Tackling Climate Change,” by Paul Grana (Aurora Solar) and Janice Lin (Strategen)
- Educational sessions that explore distributed and utility-scale solar and energy storage, including:
- EVs as Grid Storage Resource / v2x Interconnection
- Maximizing Tax Benefits
- A Utility’s Approach to Energy Storage Fire Safety
- Crafting a Community Solar Program: What Makes it Effective
- IRA Domestic Content
- Clean Energy Workforce Development
- The third annual Solar Games:
- #isnaesna23’s live tournament returns as eight teams from across North America compete for cash prizes and bragging rights, building residential solar + storage systems right within the exhibit hall. Equipment used during the competition will be donated to the nonprofit Twende Solar for use in projects that empower under-resourced communities with renewable energy systems.
- New WRISE Networking Breakfast:
- On February 15, Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE)’s Anne Weisberg will join Melina Acevedo (D.E. Shaw Renewable Investments) and Stella Ursua (Grid Alternatives) for an inspiring conversation about how we can ensure a just transition to a clean energy future for all.
- Meet Keynote Speakers and Exhibitors
- Browse the Conference Program
- Register to attend #isnaesna23
About Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America
Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America is the premier U.S.-based conference and trade show focused on solar, energy storage, and EV charging infrastructure. Dedicated to accelerating the energy transition, the combined event delivers actionable education, invaluable networking, and an immersive exhibit hall experience – which includes the popular Solar Games installer competition.
Join 6,000+ energy leaders and 350+ exhibitors on February 14-16, 2023, in Long Beach, CA, to help shape the next phase of our clean energy transformation.
Learn more online at intersolar.us and esnaexpo.com.
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 15 industries including: renewable energy, healthcare, natural and organic, food and beverage, and technology. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA, with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third-generation, family-owned business.
For more information, visit: https://www.divcom.com.
Trevi Communications, Inc.